Tuesday 12 September 2017

Just a friendly little greeting......

Good Morning Everyone!
This weeks challenge at Die Cuttin Divas is
3D, Shaker or Shaped Card

I decided on a shape card
This adorable card is from Treasure Box Gems
and was the freebie for last week!

I stamped the inside with a fun little sentiment.

So quick and easy to make I decided to make another one!


Head over to Die Cuttin Divas and see what the other Design Divas have made.
Hope you join us this week!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Now those are CUTE! Fun Shape and perfect to send to friends for Halloween just to let them know you're thinking of them! I may have to make a couple! :) Have a great day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute! I am a new follower , follow me back if you like . I have a prize giveaway on my blog right now.

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable. I love their goofy faces!! It's fun making Halloween cards, isn't it?

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete