Tuesday 23 January 2018

Snowflake

Good Morning Everyone!
Time for a New challenge at Die Cuttin Divas!
This weeks challenge is
SNOWFLAKES


I cut this bag on my Silhouette Cameo using SVG Cuts Winter Lodge SVG kit.
I love how it turned out, I added a snowflake button the centre of the snowflake.


Head over to Die Cuttin Divas and see what the other Divas have created.
Then join in on the fun!  You have one week to design, create and link up
your own snowflake project.  Can't wait to see what you create.
Thanks for Stopping by!
Nancy

6 comments:

  1. Great bag! I love the handle and that button is a perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! So beautiful. You chose such pretty papers, too. Love that handle! It adds a great outdoors feel.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty Nancy! The handle is awesome. Have a great week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I totally LOVE this Nancy! The snowflakes look so elegant and that handle! OMGOSH... AWESOME!! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful!! Love the snowflake button and that handle!! Fabulous project!! Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete