Tuesday 13 February 2018

Happy Valentine's Day

Good Morning Everyone!
It's Tuesday, time for another challenge
This week's challenge is 
Valentine
I used the Jaded Blossom's Cupids Arrow stamp set to stamp and emboss the arrows on the box. The heart locket and key is from the Valentine Dies set from Jaded Blossom, which I attached using some bakers twine.

Hope you join our challenge this week!
Pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see what the other divas have created.
Thanks for stopping by!
Nancy

6 comments:

  1. What a adorable treat box!! Love all the details!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool box!! The stamping turned out great! :) and I love the lock and key.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. That box is so neat Nancy! Love the way you dressed it up with the arrow heart Stamp and that key die is fantastic... I like the details on it...
    Happy Valentine's Day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the neatest treat holder. Where did you find it? I want it! Super cute with all the pink, lock, and arrow stamps. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your treat holder. I don't think I've seen that shape before. Have a great weekend.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!! What a great shape for a treat holder! TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete